Ryan Volunteer Grants
How does it work?
Grants between $1,000 and $5,000 are available for local organisations to buy small equipment for volunteers, for the reimbursement of volunteer transport, training or background screening costs and to promote volunteer opportunities.
Applications take place in two steps:
1. Expressions of interest are made to Elizabeth Watson-Brown MP.
2. Following community consultation, selected applicants are invited to complete their application process with the Community Grants Hub.
Who can apply?
- Not-for-profit incorporated organisations in Ryan whose workforce is comprised of at least 40% volunteers;
- An unincorporated association that agrees to the primary contact on your application assuming personal legal liability on behalf of the organisation should the application be successful
- Trustees applying on behalf of a Trust
What can the grants be used for?
How to apply
Submit your Expression of Interest by 5.00pm Friday 8 September using this form. If your organisation is successful in getting through to the second stage of the application process, you will need to complete an online application by 24 November 2023. Funds must be spent by June 2025.
If you'd like to discuss your application with my team, call the office on 3378 1599.